Online Banking Tips & Tricks
We have compiled our favorite tips and tricks for our online banking. Whether you log in once a day or very rarely, we hope we can show you a few new tools to help you along the way.
A few well known tips:
- Accessing online banking through our app gives you the ability to take a picture of a check and deposit it into your account. You don’t even need to get off the couch! RDC (a.k.a. Remote Deposit Capture) is only available through our app – try it today! Find it in the Apple App Store, or the Google Play Store.
- Transfer money between your accounts easily by tapping the “transfer” button. View the transactions that have cleared your account with just a tap. Pending transactions also are shown by selecting the specific account.
Some lesser known tips:
Some of these tips just may change the way you use online banking.
- You can access your account through a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari. Browsers allow the option of a list view of your accounts or tile view. You can toggle between the two views by clicking these buttons on the right side of the screen.
- Your accounts can be given custom names. You may want to label your savings, or your Christmas savings. Simply click on settings in the upper-right corner and select accounts from that list to give your accounts custom names. These new nicknames will translate over into our mobile app.
- Email or mobile alerts are available for a number of different reasons. Get notified for transactions greater than a specific dollar amount, or balances lower than a specific amount. No matter what alert you may want to establish, chances are there’s an option available for that in the settings. This is such a great way to stay updated with what’s going on with your account.
As always, we’re continuing to work on adding new features and options. If you haven’t used online banking, we encourage you to do so! Feel free to enroll here, or contact us at the office
315-471-4621 and we will be happy to help you. Want to know more about paying bills or paying people? Look for our post in the future!